Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching my Zzzzzs



Did I ever mention that i love sleeping? Ever since I was adopted, I sleep mostly on the day, at around 11 am to 3 pm. After which i start to bug Mom and Dad, then run around the house, run after Crayon ( which does nothing but stare at me so bad and hiss at me!)


^^This is me with my Dad. He snores so loud, in return i purr like a motor. Haha.

^^And this is me with my Mom. I love to cuddle with her. It feels warm and safe.

I remember when i was still a stray. I slept but not like this, it was always cold outside, i slept on the concrete floor inside the bodega or on the grass. I didn't like sleeping on the grass. Sometimes it gets cold out there, especially at night. And there are lots of bugs.

Mom said i look cute while sleeping. Oh, oh, and i also love sleeping on my Mom's laptop because it is really warm ! She sometimes scolds me when I do that.



Meow! I think I'll take a nap first. Catch you later :)

Headbutts,
Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment